Coaching and Mindfulness changed my life so I decided to educate myself and pursue a career helping others achieve their goals and dreams and live a healthier and happier life as well.
Mindfulness & Meditation was love at first sight! I have my ups and downs but I try to meditate every day. I practice a selection of meditation and stress management techniques, modalities that show how to utilize the mind more effectively, escape the shackles of anxiety and stress and function with more ease and confidence.
I am interested in learning more about people, the mind and the science of wellbeing. I want to help reduce the current epidemic of obesity, stress, depression and anxiety disorders and help others live a healthier and more purposeful, peaceful and fulfilling life. I have noticed profound benefits in my life and am very excited to spread my passion for happiness with you!
- Degree in Administration and Business Management, Madrid, Spain.
- Nutrition Health Coach, the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York.
- Meditation teacher, the Australian Yoga Academy in Melbourne, Australia.
- Mindfulness with Fernando A. de Torrijos from the Center for Mindfulness - University of Massachusetts.
- Certificate in Spanish Cuisine, Le Cordon Bleu, Spain.
I am so grateful for collaborating with Mario Carrillo in our efforts to bring Mindfulness to everybody! He is the person who introduced me to Mindfulness and passed his passion not only for practising it but sharing it with others. He is the author of two wonderful books that will take you to an amazing inside journey. Mindfulness, sencillamente and Silencio Interior, Consciencia Universal. You can find more info on http://dhammasati.org/
- Vipassana Meditation Instructor since 1986
- Yoga Instructor since 1983
- Founder and Director of Dhamma Sati Center
- Ordered Theravada Buddhist monk, temporarily, by Ven. Dr. K. Dhammasami in Oxford Buddha Vihara.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Arts, Universidad Autonoma of Madrid - Faculty of Economics and Business of the U.A.M - PhD in International Relations from the Faculty of Law U.A.M
- Author of the book MINDFULNESS, sencillamente