Coaching and Mindfulness changed my life so I decided to educate myself and pursue a career helping others achieve their goals and dreams and live a healthier and happier life as well.
Mindfulness & Meditation was love at first sight! I have my ups and downs but I try to meditate every day. I practice a selection of meditation and stress management techniques, modalities that show how to utilize the mind more effectively, escape the shackles of anxiety and stress and function with more ease and confidence.
I am interested in learning more about people, the mind and the science of wellbeing. I want to help reduce the current epidemic of obesity, stress, depression and anxiety disorders and help others live a healthier and more purposeful, peaceful and fulfilling life. I have noticed profound benefits in my life and am very excited to spread my passion for happiness with you!
- Degree in Administration and Business Management, Madrid, Spain.
- Nutrition Health Coach, the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York.
- Meditation teacher, the Australian Yoga Academy in Melbourne, Australia.
- Mindfulness with Fernando A. de Torrijos from the Center for Mindfulness - University of Massachusetts.
- ME-CL1 Mindful Eating - Conscious Living, Jan Chozen Bays, MD and Char Wilkins LCSW - The Center for Mindful Eating
- Certificate in Spanish Cuisine, Le Cordon Bleu, Spain.