- 1 kg pumpkin
- 1 large onion
- 1 potato
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil ( add some ghee for extra yumminess! )
- 1/2 l whole milk ( I use lactose free, you can use chicken or vegetable stock instead )
- himalayan salt
- black pepper
- Roughly chop the onion, potato and pumpkin
- In a large saucepan, heat olive olive oil over a medium heat and cook the vegetables for 15 min or until soft and sweet but not colored.
- Add milk and bring to a simmer.
- Blend and add extra milk or water if you like it thinner.